Great Ireland Bike Ride 2021
The Great Dublin Bike Ride is a bike ride for all levels of cycling abilities from beginner to expert cyclist. The event offers a 60km route for those looking for a slightly less strenuous day in the saddle and a challenging 100km route for experienced riders. This year the Great Dublin Bike Ride was supposed to take place on the 26th of September in Dublin but due to the global pandemic, we have postponed the event till 2022. Instead, we are asking people to take up the challenge of a 60km or 100km ride for charity which can be completed Virtually or Outdoors on Sunday 26th September.
How the challenge will work:
- Ride the 60km or 100km route on Sunday 26th (Please follow government guidelines). Route maps are available here.
- Ride 60km or 100km on any route of your choice on Sunday 26th September. (Please follow government guidelines)
- Ride 20km with your family on any route of your choice on Sunday 27th September. (Please follow government guidelines)
- Ride the GDBR Route 60km or 100km route virtually from the comfort of the house on the Rouvy or Zwift platform on Sunday 26th using a stationary bike and Turbo trainer.
- A new option for 2021 is the Corkagh Park Family Bike Festival. Numbers onsite will be dictated by government restrictions in September.