Please take note of our road closure information below.
The ONLY ROAD CLOSURES in this event are from
1. Smithfield to the Three Arena (Start)
2. North King Street to Smithfield Sq ( Finish)
Period 1: 07.30am to 09.15am on Sunday 24 September.
Queen Street, North King Street (Church Street to Blackhall Place), Smithfield, Haymarket, Bow Street, Coke Lane, Friary Ave, Arran Street West, Lincoln Lane, Arran Quay, Father Matthew Bridge, Inns Quay, O’Donovan Rossa Bridge, Grattan Bridge, Ormond Quay Lower & Upper, Bachelors Walk, O’Connell Bridge, Eden Quay, Butt Bridge, Talbot Memorial Bridge, Custom House Quay, Samuel Beckett Bridge and North Wall Quay.
Period 2: 10.30am to 14.30pm on Sunday 24 September.
Location 2: Prussia Street, Manor Street, Stoneybatter, Queen Street, North King Street (Church Street to Blackhall Place), Smithfield, Haymarket, Bow Street, Coke Lane, Friary Avenue, Arran Street West and Lincoln Lane.
A traffic management plan will be in place with a number of road closures:
- Traffic wishing to cross the Liffey during the temporary road closures on the north Quays, from 07:30am to 09:15am, will be diverted via Islandbridge and East Link Bridge /Port Tunnel.
- The Gardai will temporarily manage traffic at junctions along the routes between 8am and 13:50pm.
- Traffic diversions will apply as the race proceeds.
The RULES OF THE ROAD APPLY and you will be sharing the roads with vehicular traffic.
Please cycle two abreast.
Your Safety is absolutely paramount